A kitchen or bath renovation is an excellent way to obtain a high return upon the time, effort, and money you invest into the project. Your budget will determine the overall scope of the renovation, and if you're looking to increase your home's value as well as the enjoyment you get out of these areas, you may want to prioritize the changes you anticipate making.
- Counters: One of the first areas homeowners look to when upgrading a kitchen or bath is the countertops. This is a key upgrade, especially if you're moving to natural stone from synthetic materials. Examine your current neighborhood and property values to get an idea of how new counters would impact your own home's value.
- Storage: Cabinets are another important aspect of a kitchen renovation. A lack of storage is often the chief complaint of people who wish to change their kitchen or bath areas. Be sure to take the opportunity to determine how far you want to take a cabinet upgrade in these rooms.
- Fixtures: New kitchen appliances are more energy-efficient and can offer greater flexibility for food preparation. When it comes to bath renovations, upgraded plumbing fixtures can make your home more attractive while offering you a welcome way to relax after a hard day's work.
- Flooring: For higher-budget bath and kitchen renovations, removing your old floor and replacing it with a new material can transform the entire room. Speak with your home designer to determine what types of flooring fit your budget and lifestyle.
- Layout: In truly high-end kitchen and bath remodels, redoing the entire space offers great rewards. You can change the current layout of your kitchen into something more spacious and functional, while your bath renovation can include more open spaces for an inviting atmosphere.
Let Berceli Kitchen and Home Design transform your kitchen or bath with the upgrades of your choice. Visit our website to see examples of our previous work, or call us at (866) 672-3714 to schedule a design consultation.